Saturday, February 2, 2008

By now you may have noticed that I am a fan of the close-up. Given my druthers (whatever druthers are) I prefer to shoot close. At least that's where I am today, I still have a lot to experiment with my camera and different lenses.

I am also learning I am NOT a fan of the flash. It is so harsh and unflattering. Of course, I only have the pop up flash. Someday I will upgrade. Maybe. Right now, I'm enjoying learning to shoot without it. I love the natural light.

This was shot in Av mode (A. wasn't feeling extra patient this afternoon for me to tweak the full manual) at 1.4 aperture, 1/125 shutter speed.

2 comments:

BriteCloud said...

Beautiful pictures! I want that camera! It's on my wish list.

Musings of a Housewife said...

I'm a fan of the closeup too. I need that book on Exposure!!